AntiCaptcha plugin — automatic captcha solver
An official Anti Captcha browser extension for Chrome, Firefox and others browsers,
which automatically finds a CAPTCHA on a webpage
and solves it for you in the background.
The Extension is primarily for people with poor vision, who has issues with recognition all these tricky symbols of all possible captchas. It's also for people who just get annoyed after entering these unclear symbols again and again! Sound notifications are supported and they can be on in plugin settings.
There is a new feature of CAPTHA image autosearch which runs when you press CTRL+SHIFT+6 being on CAPTCHA input field (it's quite similar to WebVisum).
After that a CAPTCHA solving process starts and a result will be placed into an input field.
Please read the following guide visually impaired.
It recognizes a regular image captcha (including Solvemedia) and also it can solve the reCAPTCHA 2.0 (including enterprise), reCAPTCHA 3 and the FunCaptcha too. As well as the chinese Geetest and new hCaptcha (Cloudfare)!
Our plugin solves captchas on most websites including
FreeBitco.in CoinList.co Omegle chat AliExpress LiveJournal Cloudflare Roblox EA Fifa and many others...
The plugin is very easy to use:
Specify your Anti-Captcha.com API key
following the instructions
Attention: your key is stored inside of the protected browser storage only and it won't be sent to a third party.
We give you 15 free demo CAPTCHas if you install our plugin for Chrome so you can see how it works! Trial CAPTCHAs are not available for Firefox users.
- Maximum support of most popular captcha types including reCAPTCHA v2, v3, invisible, interprise, and also Funcaptcha, Geetest, hCaptcha and regular picture captcha with numbers.
- Chrome and Firefox engine browsers support.
- Intelligent reCAPTCHA v2 solving system. Which includes the automatic callback function call the same way it would be executed on a normal captcha solving process.
- reCAPTCHA 2 precaching feature which may help you to speed up the solving process down to 2 seconds!
- Selenium, iMacros and Kantu integration with code examples.
- A possibility to solve a captcha without extension installation i.e. when Puppeteer used.
- An API to our extension that allows you to control our plugin work from your runtime script.
- More than 1000 regular customers and more than 200000 daily solved captchas!
- Convenience of work for visually impaired sound notifications and keyboard shortcuts.
It can work with iMacros extension for browsers, there is also possibility to solve reCAPTCHA 2.0 in the iMacros standalone application.
iMacros extension example iMacros standalone application example
Excellent integration with Kantu Browser Automation tool with examples.
Interaction of Kantu and AntiCaptcha plugin